Vehicle fire suppression systems can detect and suppress fires before they have a chance to do severe damage to your equipment. These systems most importantly protect the operator from severe or fatal injuries..
We perform inspections and maintenance for off-road vehicles. Our trucks are radio equipped and we are on call 24 hrs.
Examples of vehicles that we work with:
Dozers, Forestry, Graders, Haul trucks, Trash Haulers, Cranes, Excavators, Loaders, Drills, Underground mining, Skidders, Compactors
Benefits of having an off-road vehicle Suppression System:
- Automatic Detection and actuation – 24hr protection
- May reduce your insurance premium
- Linear or spot heat detection
- Manual release capability
- Control Panel with status indicators and alarm
- Supervised detection and release circuits
- Shutdown capabilities
- Self contained battery
- FM approved
- Dry Chemical and wet chemical agents
- Minimize chance of igniting forest fire